1. On your phone, turn Bluetooth Off, then On.
Find your phone's Bluetooth menu > tap Off > tap On
2. On MyFord Touch, turn Bluetooth Off, then On.
Touch Phone > Settings >Bluetooth > Off > On
If these first two steps do not work, proceed to steps 3 and 4.
3. Manually connect MyFord Touch with your phone.
Touch Phone > Settings > Bluetooth Devices > [select your phone] > Connect
Note: If the connection times out or attempts to take longer than a minute, cancel the connection from MyFord Touch and go to Step 4.
4. Manually connect the phone with MyFord Touch.
Find your phone's Bluetooth menu > tap SYNC to connect
5. Make sure your phone automatically connects to MyFord Touch.
Turn your vehicle off > Open and close the driver's side door > Start the vehicle > Wait for a confirmation of the connection to display on your MyFord Touch screen