1. On your phone, turn Bluetooth Off, then On.
Find your phone's Bluetooth menu > tap Off > tap On
2. On SYNC, turn Bluetooth Off, then On.
Press the Phone button > scroll to System Settings > Press OK > scroll to Bluetooth Devices > Press OK > select Off > select On
If this does not work, continue to steps 3 and 4.
3. Manually connect SYNC with the phone.
Press the Phone button > scroll to System Settings > Press OK > scroll to Connect Bluetooth Device > Press OK > scroll to [select your phone] > Press OK.
Note: If connection times out or connection takes longer than a minute, cancel the connection and go to Step 4.
4. Manually connect the phone with SYNC.
Find your phone's Bluetooth menu > tap SYNC to connect.
5. Make sure your phone automatically connects to SYNC.
Turn your vehicle off > Open the driver's side door > Start the vehicle > Wait for a confirmation of the connection to display on your SYNC screen